Paper Cuts

Nirvana
Paper Cuts

At my feeding time, she pushes food through the door
I crawl towards the cracks of light, sometimes I can't find my way
Newspapers spread around, soaking all that they can
A cleaning is due again, a good hosing down

The lady whom I feel maternal love for
Can not look me in the eyes
But I see hers and they are blue
And they cock and twist and masturbate

Ow
I said so
I said so
I said so

Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana

Black windows of paint, I scratch with my nails
I see others just like me, why do they not try to escape
They bring out the older ones, they point at my way
They come with a flash of lights, and take my family away

And very later I have learned to accept
Some friends of ridicule
My whole existence is for your amusement
And that is why I'm here with you

Ow
To take me with you right to nirvana

Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
Nirvana
.

< Back >

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP