Boulevard of Broken Dream

Green Day
Boulevard of Broken Dream

I walk a lonely road the only one that i have ever known
don't know where it goes but it's home to me and i walk alone

@@ I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dream
where the city sleep and i'm the only one and i walk alone

*** I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone I walk a...

## My shadow's the only one the walks beside me
my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

$ Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah,
Ah-ah,Ah-ah, Ah-ah,

I'm walking down the line that dividis me somewhere in my mind
on the border line of the edge and where a walk alone

red between the lines what's fucked up and everything's alright
check my vital sign to know i'm still and i wlk alone

I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone I walk a...

(back ##..$..***..@@..##..int..)
.

< Back >

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP